To Be Agreed
Dependent upon Experience
To provide an excellent service to both our landlords, clients and tenants and to look after all aspects of the tenancy from check in to check out. You will be working within our property management team in Aldershot covering our fully managed portfolio in the town.
- Dealing with any works that arise as a result of a pre visit carried out prior to Tenancy starting.
- A call to landlords and tenants within 48 hours of the move in to introduce themselves and explain that they will be their contact throughout the tenancy.
- Deal with all issues arising throughout the tenancy – mostly maintenance but not limited to.
- Carry out all property visits on their properties, report to landlord, raise any issues with tenant and deal with any maintenance issues.
- Liaising and raising works orders with contractors through to completion and processing of the same including collection of monies.
- Actively promote our refurbishment service and pass all leads.
- Work with our Compliance personnel to ensure that we hit our safety compliance targets on your properties by checking all relevant details on visits and liaising with tenants and landlords where necessary.
- Negotiating deposits at the end of the tenancy
- Ensuring that the property is ready for the next tenancy and offering void management where applicable.
Own geographical area.