To be agreed
Based on experience
A fulcrum of the office you will provide support to your active team to achieve the goals of the office. Sharing in the success’s you will become an integral part of the team to gain and retain an intimate knowledge of our business.
- Provide top customer service out in the office and out in the field to our clients.
- Have a good knowledge of our property stock.
- Accompany a good level of viewings for the offices and provide concise feedback to the branch on each viewing appointment.
- To manage a diary of appointments to enable a good experience for all customers and to facilitate travel time to future appointment.
- To act as a front of house when in office to take enquiries and send customers to the right person for their enquiry.
- Key accompanied viewings for the office and the Hub’s point of contact for organising and executing these successfully.
- Incoming call traffic when office based with a ‘can do’ attitude and ability to either assist or give clear detailed messages.
- Office photos.
- Understand and implement the logistics of diary management.
- By hands, leaflet dropping, correcting our board profile whilst out and about, all other general works that are delegated to help Aldershot run efficiently and as required by the team.
- Ensuring the efficient execution of a diary.
- Providing instant feedback to the offices as to the initial thoughts of the clients.
- Production of details and offer forms for the days viewing schedule.
- Collation of keys for the days viewings.
- Giving an excellent experience to ALL clients.
- Ensuring you diary runs to time.
- Taking incoming phone calls in office and directing calls out to client managers of dealing with the enquiry.
- As well as residential sales, the conveyancing, mortgage and land referrals will be key to the role.
- Increasing “word of mouth” business.