On a rota system
£20,000/£25,000 per annum (OTE). Basic salary plus bonuses.
A fulcrum of the office you will provide support to your active team to achieve the goals of the office by being organised, competent and driven. You will be office and field based helping generate sales and additional income leads from our buyer to boost profitability and your income.
Sharing in the successes you will become an integral part of the team to gain and retain an intimate knowledge of the business.
Hours on a rota system:
Week 1 Mon – Fri 8.45am – 6.00pm or 9.45am – 7.00pm
Week 2 Mon – Sat 8.45am – 6.00pm or 9.45am – 7.00pm Saturdays 8.45am – 5.30pm
After probation period qualifying for the lieu day reward scheme.
- Support the key tasks of generating sales and leads for additional income streams.
- Provide top customer service out in the office and out in the field to our clients.
- You would be required to man sites at certain times.
- Have a good knowledge of our property stock.
- Qualify applicants, negotiate deals and process reservations.
- Accompany viewings for the offices and provide concise feedback to the branch/client on each viewing appointment, to manage a diary of appointments to enable a good experience for all customers and to facilitate travel time to future appointments, key accompanied ATV’s for the office and the Hub’s point of contact for organising and executing these successfully.
- Incoming call traffic when office based with a ‘can do’ attitude and ability to either assist or give clear detailed messages.
- Administration as directed which may include some direct client care.
- All other general works that are delegated to help the office run efficiently and as required by the team.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Ensuring the efficient execution of a diary.
- Providing instant feedback to the Land and New Homes team as to the thoughts of the clients.
- Production of details and offer forms for the day’s viewing schedule.
- Collation of keys for the day’s viewings.
- Giving an excellent experience to ALL clients.
- Ensuring your diary runs to time.
- Taking incoming phone calls in office and directing calls out as appropriate, or dealing with the enquiry.
- As well as residential sales, the conveyancing, mortgage and land referrals will be key to the role.
- Some key administrative duties for the team.