A luxury upgraded three bedroom semi-detached house built by Charles Church in 2013 situated in a quiet Cul-de-Sac within walking distance to Camberley train station and town centre. The property has been upgraded throughout by the current owner with the following:
• Luxury conservatory with tiles and underfloor heating
• Amtico flooring on the ground and second floor, laminate on the stairs and first floor.
• John Lewis kitchen (with Minerva worktop, Fisher & Paykel Double Drawers Dishwasher, Blanco composite sink, induction hob, oven, cooking hood, water softener)
• 3 fitted wardrobes (1 for each bedroom) and 1 fitted TV cabinet (in the living room)
• 2 fitted aircon units (in the living room and bedroom 1)
• Luxury shower for the en-suite shower room on the second floor
• Other miscellaneous upgrades include 2 outdoor CCTV camera, Somfy electrics blinds with remotes for 4 windows, Ring doorbell, Hive thermostat.
NB – Additionally our clients are willing to offer £2,000 towards buyers legal fees if they use to their recommended solicitors, please ask for further details.