VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
A rare opportunity to acquire a slice of local history. A Grade II listed property, The Old Rectory at Ash dates back to the 16th century, however it is the early Georgian façade that is understood to be the main reason for its protected status, added in 1721, it is a fine example of simple vernacular architecture of that period, beautifully proportioned and retaining many of its original features. No.2 has the lion`s share of this part of the building. The current owners have gone to great lengths not to destroy the properties abundant character during the past decade of careful restoration.