8:45am to 5:30pm
Based on experience
Working alongside our fantastic Sales teams in all our 6 branches with a keen eye for detail and strong communication and presentation skills. Our Administrators are invaluable to ensure the smooth running of our offices and most importantly, share our desire to deliver outstanding customer service every time.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Ensure that Property Particulars are well presented and approved by our clients.
- Assist the Sales teams and therefore allow them the scope and time to secure further business.
- Provide outstanding service to clients and customers.
- Overseeing company processes.
- Reporting key data to senior management.
- Updating the instruction spreadsheet.
- Uploading contracts onto our database.
- Ensure key info such as lease length, tax banding etc. is inputted onto VN.
- Order and monitor outstanding EPCs.
- Ensure compliance with Anti-Money Laundering Regulations.
- Update compliance spreadsheet and report on any outstanding matters.
- Email property details to client for approval before launch to market.
- Property housekeeping; review photos, floor-plans, open day info, Rightmove etc.
- Build, order and supply window cards to branch.
- Design and send leaflets to the printers, distribute to branch.
- Bridges Newspaper; send details to designers, proof checking.
- Assist with delivering to local businesses.
- Board auditing.
- Report on viewing feedback stats.
- KPI’s and end of month reporting.General office duties; ordering stationery, booking viewings, printing details, key audit etc.