To be agreed
Based on experience
RoleHaving gained experience in estate agency, here is your opportunity to shine by bringing business to the company in both sales and valuations. Your opportunities will come solely from those that you generate exposing your ability to make things happen in an effort to gain more market share in a competitive market. Aiding your team in quest for success will be at the top of your agenda whilst building a suitable pipeline to fit in with the company’s expectations.
- Play an integral part in Increasing our profile and brand and build upon our success’s.
- Follow the systems and processes built at Bridges to ensure that you are playing your part in hitting ALL business objectives.
- Be part of a motivated team to challenge for top spot in town.
- Help grow the office turnover and profit by delivering our strategy.
- Ensure clients, contacts and the locals receive an appropriate, competent and high level of service.
- To evolve by taking on more responsibility of the company’s processes to progress onto being a senior client manager achieving the milestones and showing the endeavour to do so.
- Public perception of the company, boards, photos and how your present yourself.
- Office presentation.
- Striving to hit your targets on a daily / weekly / monthly basis set by your manager.
- To aid your team members in canvassing, touting and mailing.
- Carry out your own and others viewing appointments with the focus on achieving an offer on the property.
- Adhering to the company’s expectations on compliance and service levels.
- Aiding your team and also winning high levels of business personally.
- As well as residential sales, the conveyancing, mortgage and land referrals and personal growth of all these elements.
- To work closely with the lettings department to grow landlords which in the longer term will become vendors.
- Provide feedback on your appointments the same day and the client within 24 hours.
- Your offices referral network and contact databases to increase “word of mouth” business.
- To answer telephones in a polite and professional manner and to take comprehensive message for those calls that you cannot deal with.