Monday – Friday 8.45am – 5.30pm
Dependent upon Experience
RoleHaving gained experience in Lettings, this role is an opportunity to provide an excellent service to both our Landlord clients and Tenants and to look after all aspects of the tenancy from check in to check out. You will be working within our property management team in Aldershot covering a portfolio of properties within your own geographical area.
- Dealing with any works that arise as a result of a pre visit carried out prior to the tenancy starting.
- A call to Landlords and Tenants within 48 hours of the move in to introduce yourself and explain that they will be their contact throughout the tenancy.
- Deal with all issues arising throughout the tenancy – mostly maintenance but not limited to.
- Carry out all property visits on your properties, report to Landlord, raise any issues with Tenant and deal with any maintenance issues.
- Liaising and raising works orders with contractors and seeing these works through to completion and processing of the same, including collection of monies.
- Actively promote our refurbishment service and project manage any refurbishment works on properties within your portfolio.
- Work with our Compliance personnel to ensure that we hit our safety compliance targets on your properties by checking all relevant details on visits and liaising with Landlords and Tenants where necessary.
- Negotiating deposit returns at the end of the tenancy.
- Ensuring that the property is ready for the next tenancy and offering void management where applicable.