Monday – Friday 08.30 – 17.30
£20k - £23k dependent upon experience and performance
RoleThis is an exciting role for an experienced administrator working within our property management team in Aldershot. You will be tasked with providing excellent service to our Landlords and Tenants throughout the renewals process and during the handling of some collections processes. You will be required to work at a demanding pace, whilst remaining accurate when preparing legal documents on behalf of our clients.
- Contacting Landlords in order to discuss and agree their instructions regarding renewal of the Tenancy.
- Having gained the Landlord’s instructions you will need to negotiate any terms with the Tenant.
- You will need to be confident when discussing rent reviews and additional services.
- Responsible for carrying out due diligence on our file in order to ensure that we are fully compliant and able to proceed with the renewal.
- Draw up new Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreements, including all relevant clauses and arrange for them to be digitally signed by Landlords and Tenants.
- Issue new standing order mandates when a rent review has taken place.
- Invoicing and collection of fees from both Landlord and Tenants.
- Re-registering deposit funds with Deposit Scheme.
- Updating of renewal terms on internal database.
- Issuing Section 13 notices on periodic tenancies and collecting fees, should a Landlord opt for this service.
- Preparing Deeds of Assignment/Deed of Variation on renewal tenancies where there is a change of Tenant
- You will be required to keep records and report progress to your Senior Manager/Director on a monthly basis
- You will be required to collect referencing fees and supply information on outgoing Tenants to Referencing Agencies upon request.