To be agreed
£20k – £22.5k
RoleTenacious, driven and committed to delivering an outstanding level of service whilst securing exchanges. The ability to effectively liaise with solicitors, mortgage advisors, other agents, clients and customers and building a rapport every time.
- Maximise exchange rates and minimise fall through rates.
- Work towards securing exchanges promptly.
- Providing an exceptional level of service to clients from start to finish.
- Providing sensible, pragmatic advice and support.
- Liaise with the chain to ensure that all links progress at similar pace.
- Secure future and repeat business.
- Liaising with and updating clients on the progress of their sale.
- Speaking with solicitors, mortgage advisors and other agents to get updates.
- Ensure that all parties in the chain are aware of required timescales.
- Offer creative solutions to problems or issues.
- Arrange further inspections.
- Dealing with survey issues.
- Keeping records/file notes of progress.
- Reporting on forecasted exchanges to line manager weekly and monthly.
- Advise all parties of an exchange.
- Confirming exchange and arrangements for completion in writing.
- Follow up pre-completion to check all on track for completion.