Our process is structured to ensure that any concerns are dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible. We would first ask that you raise any issues verbally with the relevant member of staff at Bridges. This will help us to provide a speedy resolution in the first instance.
If you wish to make a written complaint, please follow this process:
- Write to the Customer Service and Compliance Department:
Bridges Estate Agents
77 High Street
Hampshire GU11 1BY
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint in writing within 3 working days of receiving it and enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will investigate your complaint, this will normally be dealt with by the office manager, head of department or a Director who will review your file and speak to the members of staff concerned. A formal written outcome of our investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement letter. (Please note: if you feel we have not sought to address your complaint within 8 weeks, you may be able to refer your complaint to the Property Ombudsman to consider without our final viewpoint on the matter.)
- If, at this stage, you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a separate review to be undertaken by a different head of department or Director.
- We will write to you within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
If you remain dissatisfied, you can then contact The Property Ombudsman to request an independent review:
The Property Ombudsman Ltd
43-45 Milford Street
01722 333 306
Please note the following:
You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case.
The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house complaints procedure, before being submitted for an independent review.