Over the last 30 years our Directors and staff have grown “Team Bridges” into a network of 12 offices leading the way in Sales, Lettings and New Homes in Hampshire and Surrey.
Bridges New Homes work with a number of local and national developers and regularly market brand new property schemes from individual homes to larger developments. Our Team are the backbone of everything we do and we would not be the company we are today if it weren’t for all of their excellent work – sound like something you want to be part of?
We are looking for a Viewing and Admin Assistant to join and support the Land and New Homes Team based in Fleet, Hampshire on Saturdays.
Are you a confident communicator with a professional outlook, looking for the opportunity to get into the property industry?
Would you be proud to work for one of the area’s most vibrant, successful estate agents, taking pride in introducing our buyers to their new properties?
Working alongside our fantastic New Homes team in branch, you will be a strong communicator and have excellent presentation skills.
You will become part of a motivated team, ensuring clients, contacts and locals receive an appropriate, competent, and high level of service.
• Elements of administration
• Providing support to the new homes team
• Co-ordination of appointments
• Liaising with our Clients and other Bridges staff
• Carrying out ad-hoc property viewings as required
• A positive, determined and enthusiastic attitude
• Strong communicator both written and verbally
• Be well-presented and passionate about customer service levels
• Willing to learn and have a can-do attitude
• Computer competent and experienced with using a CRM system.
Salary: Dependent upon experience.
To be considered for this position, you must have a full, clean UK driving licence and your own vehicle.